Shaw Electrical Services is a family-owned and operated business. The owner Steve is a whiz at troubleshooting and does not cut corners when it comes to the quality of the material or the work that he does.
If your home is older, it is always a good idea to have a licensed technician come and to consultation. Old wiring can be the source of shortages and even cause fires.
Although flickering lights could be a sign that the light bulb needs changing, it could also mean there are bigger electrical problems
Faulty circuit breakers
During a power surge, your breaker works to shut down or "trip" the electrical current to prevent fires and overheating. The older your breaker is the more often it could trip for no apparent reason. This can happen quite frequently. If you are experiencing this, it is a sign your electrical breaker my need replacement.
Mild electrical shocks
Improper or aged wiring can also attribute to mild electrical shocks when touching an appliance or light switch.
We service Savannah, Richmond Hill, Hinesville, and surrounding areas. Give us a call to schedule your electrical consultation today.